Update..

News on the Main page.

Moderators: MonsterBill, Seth6, Marc Bergeron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

Update..

Postby Marc Bergeron » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi all !!

Since a certain time, I have start working back on TYPSoft.

Like you can see, I'm currently working on the design of the website. I'm gonna add many small features to help me to publish stuff and have a better control on thing (like languages files)

A new version of TFS should be out as soon as the website is almost finish.

Like in the past, the best place to join me is via the forum.
Also, a big cleanup is coming on it to remove all the old post that don't have answer or is a duplicate of something already in.
Marc
TYPSoft

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “News Home Page”