Many new things

News on the Main page.

Moderators: MonsterBill, Seth6, Marc Bergeron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

Many new things

Postby Marc Bergeron » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:31 pm

Hi all!!

First, a new version of TFS is now available (1.06)
This version fix a bug with the CWD command and the Virtual Link System.

Secondly, the addition of News Letter to keep you informed of the innovations on TYPSoft:)
To register, go in the left menu in the News Letter section.

Thirdly, after I found how to limit the speed in upload in TFS, the development for the next version would start for all the new features that everyone waits since a long time. When the majority of the news functions will be implanted, a new section in the forum will be open so that you will be able to give your suggestions of what you would like to have for version 2.0.
An impressive list of things is already on my To Do List.

For people who the speed limit is very important, an Alpha version (but enough stables) is already online.
Please note that no request/support will be accepting by email/forum on this version for now !!!
Also please note that some buttons are not fully functional because I didn't get the time to do everything.

You can download it at this address:
ftp://ftp.typsoft.com/typftpd.zip
Marc
TYPSoft

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “News Home Page”