New web page!

News on the Main page.

Moderators: MonsterBill, Seth6, Marc Bergeron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

New web page!

Postby Marc Bergeron » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:17 pm

Hi all!
After many attemp to create a new design for TYPSoft, I've come with this one.
Many of you will say this one is very simple and "empty", but for me it's more easier to update this way. I do not like superfluity and I like that the pages load quickly!

I also have remove all adds and counter (since I use on internally now)

Also, other change will come. I have the intention to add some features like the ability to add comments in the Online Help and in the FAQ.

I'm waiting for your comments, suggestions and problem in the goal to optimize everything!
Marc
TYPSoft

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “News Home Page”