Download link not active

Request, Bug Report, Help and Question about TYPSoft FTP Server

Moderators: MonsterBill, Seth6, Marc Bergeron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ed H
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Download link not active

Postby Ed H » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Hello all. I have the earlier version of TYPSoft server and it's so cool that i'd like to try the updated version but the download link is no longer active. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get a copy of the newer version. Thanks, Ed H

Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

Re: Download link not active

Postby Marc Bergeron » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi Ed,

Sorry for the long delay, I didn't see your message. So many traffic on the forum that I can't follow it :roll:

More seriously, here you can download the version 1.10 with all the files you need to run it.
http://www.typsoft.ca/files/ftpsrv110.zip

Also, you can download the version 1.11 at this address.
http://www.typsoft.ca/files/ftpserv-111.zip

Take note that the second link just have the .exe and not the rest of the file.
So you need to download the first .zip to make it work.
Marc
TYPSoft

Return to “TYPSoft FTP Server Help/Bugs”