version 2.0 final?

You can talk about everything. Tips, FTP Client, Windows, Linux, etc

Moderators: MonsterBill, Seth6, Marc Bergeron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rudi1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

version 2.0 final?

Postby Rudi1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:08 pm

Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

Postby Marc Bergeron » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:28 pm

Marc
TYPSoft

MaitreFolasNotaire

Postby MaitreFolasNotaire » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:19 pm

What about an open version il you want some people to help you :?:
:D

Marc Bergeron
Site Admin

Postby Marc Bergeron » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:33 pm

TFS is already in open source under GPL
You can access the code by this address : http://cvs.typsoft.com

I know I should push a little more the "Open Source" of my soft to get more help but hey you know when you have a baby, you don't want to lose the control of it too :)
Marc
TYPSoft

Rudi1

Postby Rudi1 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:36 pm

Return to “General Discution”